Sunday, October 23, 2011

two hearts


well my dear ones,


I heard about a couple
who had been married for 72 years.
They died of injuries from a car accident,
but because they had been moved to the same room
they died holding hands.

The unusual thing is this;
the husband stopped breathing,
but continued to show a pulse for another hour;
his pulse stopped only when his wife passed.

( the story is here:




Was his monitor picking up her pulse?
Or did two hearts beat as one?

According to their son, his Dad said,

"I have to stick around.
I can't go until she does
because I have to stay here for her
and she would say the same thing."

Personally,
I think in an age where things tend not to last
God poured out some extra grace on this couple
for their long commitment to each other, and
let him hold heaven's door open for his bride
that they might go through together.



Have a great week!


grace, peace, and love to you,

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home