Tuesday, August 06, 2013

pancakes



 

 
well my dear ones,

 

 

I heard a story today

about a couple who’ve been married

for a total of 73 years.

 

When asked what the secret was

to being able to stay married so long,

they said it’s love...and pancakes.

 

I was so intrigued by that

that I did a google search,

and found this article on them:

 


 

Pancakes?

 

I’ve been married for over 20 years,

so how come no one told me the secret formula?

 

Oh well, I love pancakes too much;

if my wife made me some everyday,

I’d likely weigh 900 pounds by now. *lol*

 

Still, it’s kind of nice to see that,

in an era when the world seems to tell us

that relationships are transitory,

there are people who are making love work.

 

I think that’s pretty cool.

 


Have a great week!  =)

 

grace, peace, and love to you,

dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home