Sunday, May 08, 2011

addendum to "big gator!" & Happy Mother's Day!


     

well my dear ones,


"big gator!" has already
generated a lot of commentary;
however, as my wife pointed out,
not everyone has a facebook account;
so, for anyone who can't see the pics
you can see them here:


I was telling people that the gator
came within 15 feet of our boat;
however, my wife, who was in
the front of the boat
said it came within 10 feet of her
before it went under.
(btw, for those who are wondering,
 no, I was not putting my wife at risk;
 while she was taking pics
 I was holding a shotgun *lol*
 ...just in case!
 Thank be to God, it wasn't needed. =>)


Happy Mother's Day to all!

Bio mothers, step mothers,
and anyone who helped raise a child
in any way,
Happy Mother's Day to you.

And to anyone who has a mother
Happy Mother's Day to you and your Mom.

Have a great week!


grace, peace, and love to you,

dave



"I have come that they may have life,
and that they may have it more abundantly."

                              --- Jesus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home